PDA

View Full Version : European 2016 Quarter Finals

AndiLim
07-01-2016, 04:26 AM
Do you think that Portugal deserves to be in the semis?

I mean they did win because of the numbers of the penalty kick that they have.

I go for Wales, Italy and France who will get to progress in the next leg of the competition. How about you?

AnnWeber0101
08-26-2020, 03:07 AM
I like competitions, but just to watch. I'm not that person who travels to compete. I prefer laying in bed and playing online. Of course, i can understand the will to win, but it is not my story. I like poker, but just as a game, on online gambling sites NZ i have about 70$ and i use them when i have good mood. That's it. So, i'm not so obsessed to travel just because of game i like. Because of this i use online platforms and for me it it the most comfortable.

DavidStates
08-27-2020, 12:24 PM
I like competitions, but just to watch. I'm not that person who travels to compete. I prefer laying in bed and playing online. Of course, i can understand the will to win, but it is not my story. I like poker, but just as a game, on online gambling sites NZ i have about 70$ and i use them when i have good mood. That's it. So, i'm not so obsessed to travel just because of game i like. Because of this i use online platforms and for me it it the most comfortable.

I already used this platform and it is very nice! Thank u Ann.